Senior Director Business Development
VersusGame creates engaging interactive content from any source on any subject matter. Our proprietary artificial intelligence platform transforms existing content into the VersusGame format and injects it into a partner's existing content ecosystem, exposing their users to an entertaining, competitive and highly engaging gamified ecosystem. We pride ourselves on creating increased session times, retention enhancement and loyalty with our AI-powered prediction and opinion-style games, which enhances existing user habits and behavior. Our platform embeds our games into websites, apps, TV shows, podcasts and more, creating high frequency lift for partners, while our game experience delights users and rewards them for their knowledge.
As a pivotal member of the VersusGame Business Development team, you'll be closing partnerships that not only resonate with our innovative vision but also drive new realms of reach, engagement and partner satisfaction. This role is designed for a visionary leader with a proven track record of identifying, nurturing and closing key Tier 1 partnerships that unlock exponential growth opportunities and set the stage for groundbreaking growth in the dynamic world of AI interactive content.
- Forge and close high-impact partnerships with Tier 1 media publishers, social platforms, and digital platforms, focusing on strategic alignment, reach and mutual value creation.
- Drive the full business development cycle, from identifying potential partners to negotiating and closing complex deals that materially contribute to our growth and market presence.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to tailor our AI platform to our partners’ needs, ensuring seamless integration, partner success and maximum impact.
- Stay ahead of industry trends and competitive landscapes to inform our partnership strategy and product innovation.
What We're Looking For:
- A seasoned professional with at least 8 years of experience in business development, preferably with a blend of startup agility and large company experience.
- A proven track record of closing significant partnerships with Fortune 500 companies, demonstrating strategic thinking and exceptional negotiation skills.
- A proven track record of exceeding annual business development KPIs
- Demonstrated media publisher experience
- Deep knowledge of the ad-tech, online publishing and digital media ecosystems
- Strong existing relationships with key decision-makers within the media publishing, social media and entertainment ecosystems.
- Ability to navigate complex sales organizations with large enterprises and build world-class business relationships with senior executives in order to close partnerships
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, capable of building rapport and fostering collaborative relationships.
- An MBA is advantageous but not mandatory.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, decisive, and dynamic work environment, embodying our core values of innovation, collaboration, and customer-centricity.