Director of Product, Consumer
Built for consumers and companies, alike.
In a world driven by data, we believe consumers and businesses can coexist. Our founders had a vision to empower consumers to leverage their greatest asset—their data—in exchange for modern financial services. Built with this vision in mind, our platform allows consumers to access savings tools, earned wages and rewards without cost or hidden fees. In exchange, they give permission to use their real-time data for research, insights and targeted advertising.
At Attain, your contribution will help us build a more equitable and efficient data sharing ecosystem—whether helping consumers access modern financial services or businesses leverage data to achieve better outcomes. You’ll have the opportunity to work directly with hands-on leaders and mission-driven individuals everyday.
About the role
Our Product Team works seamlessly with engineers, designers, data scientists, and UX researchers to build across our organization. We are looking for an entrepreneurial Director of Product Management who can drive the strategy, monetization & growth of our flagship consumer app, Klover. This key role interfaces routinely with the Leadership Team and will own key overall success metrics for the Klover app.
- 8+ years product management experience ideally in startup environments, preferably in the financial tech industry
- 6+ years of consumer mobile application experience
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- A record of taking products to market from idea conception to launch in a fast-paced environment
- Highly collaborative, business-minded, and driven by outcomes and the ability to fight through challenges
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work autonomously
- Proven ability to engage cross-functionally and with company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to translate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Define and execute end-to-end product vision and strategy for in-app monetization within our consumer app, Klover
- Own and define the commercial success for our in-app products including rewards, tools and monetization opportunities
- Design and own the consumer experience and partner integrations, in partnership with engineering, design, and UX research, for in-app monetization features within Klover
- Create and maintain product roadmaps for in-app monetization, and own QA and launch practices, as well as analytics and performance management, for in-app monetization products
- Lead day-to-day relationships with internal affiliate team, customer support, and third parties for in-app monetization; act as direct point of contact on issues, observations, and future product opportunities
- Collaborate closely with Finance, Business Development and other PMs to define and prioritize new revenue streams and Consumer App Product Managers to ensure adherence to all relevant laws, regulations, and industry best practices in data collection, storage, and usage
- Partner with key stakeholders on the consumer teams, including, but not limited to, consumer marketing, lifecycle marketing, affiliate partnerships & operations
- Maintain accurate data points, KPIs and metrics provided to the product and executive leadership team
We are excited to hear from you.
At Attain, we are passionate about finding people to continuously help us grow our organization. We encourage you to apply, even if your experience doesn’t match every detail of the job description. If we don’t see something that immediately fits, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities.