Product Manager, Data
Built for consumers and companies, alike
In a world driven by data, we believe consumers and businesses can coexist. Our founders had a vision to empower consumers to leverage their greatest asset—their data—in exchange for modern financial services. Built with this vision in mind, our platform allows consumers to access savings tools, earned wages and rewards without cost or hidden fees. In exchange, they give permission to use their real-time data for research, insights and targeted advertising.
At Attain, your contribution will help us build a more equitable and efficient data sharing ecosystem—whether helping consumers access modern financial services or businesses leverage data to achieve better outcomes. You’ll have the opportunity to work directly with hands-on leaders and mission-driven individuals everyday.
About the role
Our Product Team works seamlessly with engineers, designers, and data scientists to build across our organization. We are looking for entrepreneurial Product Managers who can bring fresh ideas and executive initiatives across the company. This role is responsible for stewarding our consumer-permissioned dataset, overseeing its entire lifecycle from collection to application.
- 4+ years product management experience ideally in startup environments
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Deep technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills including SQL proficiency
- Experience in cloud infrastructure (such as AWS or GCP) as well as BI tools (Tableau, Looker)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s Degree in Analytics, Statistics, Business or other equivalent quantitative field
- Familiarity with Merchant Level and CPG Product-Level Data Sets (e.g., UPCs, PLUs, SKU, Taxonomy & Categorization
- Set up and maintain Attain data pipelines to ingest data from multiple sources as well as enabling access to data for both internal (for internal reporting, building new products, etc.) and external stakeholders (for clients and business partners)
- Design and own the internal tools and processes that govern the storage, cleansing, manipulation and access to our consumer-permissioned data and other integrated data sets
- Lead day-to-day relationships with data vendors in collaboration with Consumer App Product Managers
- Manage an offshore team to assist with data processing and cleansing
- Employ machine learning to efficiently organize our data at scale
- Vet the addition of any new data points, types, or sources to ensure their integrity and value to Attain
- Proactively identify and troubleshoot gaps, risks, or errors within our data set, taking corrective actions as necessary
- Collaborate with the Data Strategy team and analysts to monitor trends in data volume and quality over time
- Collaborate closely with our Head of Compliance and Consumer App Product Managers to ensure adherence to all relevant laws, regulations, and industry best practices in data collection, storage, and usage
- Report key metrics on the data to the executive team and other key stakeholders
We are excited to hear from you.
At Attain, we are passionate about finding people to continuously help us grow our organization. We encourage you to apply, even if your experience doesn’t match every detail of the job description. If we don’t see something that immediately fits, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities.