Senior Content Marketing Manager
Built for consumers and companies, alike
In a world driven by data, we believe consumers and businesses can coexist. Our founders had a vision to empower consumers to leverage their greatest asset—their data—in exchange for modern financial services. Built with this vision in mind, our platform allows consumers to access savings tools, earned wages and rewards without cost or hidden fees. In exchange, they give permission to use their real-time data for research, insights and targeted advertising.
At Attain, your contribution will help us build a more equitable and efficient data sharing ecosystem—whether helping consumers access modern financial services or businesses leverage data to achieve better outcomes. You’ll have the opportunity to work directly with hands-on leaders and mission-driven individuals everyday.
- 5+ years experience in content marketing, product marketing, and/or journalism; of which 1-2+ years working in content marketing for an AdTech / MarTech company is required
- Solid understanding of the AdTech / MarTech industry and how to address different audiences for maximum impact
- Demonstrated content writing and storytelling ability
- Experience with data analysis and extracting insights to develop engaging content and marketing stories
- Demonstrated structured and efficient approach to developing project plans, writing, editing and freelance management to produce high quality content and drive on-time execution
- Strong communication skills, data-driven mindset and a proactive attitude
- Understand the pain points of Attain’s target audience and how our services provide solutions
- Act as a key player on the B2B Marketing team to accelerate demand generation through writing content and executing campaign plans aligned with Attain’s overall go-to-market strategy
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, Product, Data Operations, and Brand/Creative departments to write and produce content-based strategies and digital marketing assets that create demand and engage target audiences
- Manage and oversee content production processes among contributing authors and freelancers
- Develop and execute an editorial content calendar, execution templates and processes to optimize content creation
- Ghost write on behalf of executive leadership to generate social content and engagement on a weekly basis
- Lead weekly content meetings to establish a process and frequency for developing regular cadence of thought-leadership content
- Act as editor in charge to review and edit all content, ensuring accuracy and brand consistency, with the ability to write and produce your own content as necessary
- Conceptualize, write, edit and/or proofread copy for a variety of deliverables inclusive of thought-leadership (such as blog posts, white papers and webinars/events), case studies, and SEO content
- Ensure brand and messaging guidelines are followed and maintain a consistent style, quality and tone of voice across all content
- Stay up to date with the latest industry news and trends, and best content writing practices
- Oversee the production of Attain’s (internal) weekly industry newsletter
We’re excited to hear from you.
At Attain, we are passionate about finding people to continuously help us grow our organization. We encourage you to apply, even if your experience doesn’t match every detail of the job description. If we don’t see something that immediately fits, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities.