SVP, Data & Analytics
Built for consumers and companies, alike
In a world driven by data, we believe consumers and businesses can coexist. Our founders had a vision to empower consumers to leverage their greatest asset—their data—in exchange for modern financial services. Built with this vision in mind, our platform allows consumers to access savings tools, earned wages and rewards without cost or hidden fees. In exchange, they give permission to use their real-time data for research, insights and targeted advertising.
At Attain, your contribution will help us build a more equitable and efficient data sharing ecosystem—whether helping consumers access modern financial services or businesses leverage data to achieve better outcomes. You’ll have the opportunity to work directly with hands-on leaders and mission-driven individuals everyday.
- Data Strategy: Define our data goals and develop a robust strategy and roadmap that supports achieving our ambitious growth goals
- Analytics: Drive the development and implementation of advanced analytics initiatives and unlock the power of the new generation of AI tools to capitalize our most powerful asset: our data (e.g. predictive modeling, generative AI, time-series forecasting, machine learning for media targeting, advanced data visualization, etc.)
- Data Innovation: Stay abreast of emerging technologies, trends, and best practices in data management, analytics, and artificial intelligence to identify innovative opportunities
- Data Management and Lineage: Oversee the collection, integration, storage, and retrieval of data from various sources to create a centralized and reliable data repository.
- Data Governance: Establish and enforce data governance policies, standards, and procedures to ensure data quality, integrity, security, and compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- Data Monetization: Together with the partnerships team build the strategy and roadmap for our current and future data monetization capabilities.
- Team Leadership: Lead a high-performing data team, providing guidance, mentoring, and support to foster professional growth and ensure the team's success.
- 15+ years of experience in data management, analytics, and strategy development
- 10+ years directly leading and managing teams
- An advanced degree in computer science data science, information management or a related field, strongly preferred
- Strong business acumen and the ability to align data initiatives with organizational objectives
- Proven expertise in leveraging data analytics tools, techniques, and technologies to extract insights and drive data-informed decision-making
- Strong knowledge of data governance principles, data quality management, data architecture, and data integration techniques
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements related to data privacy, security, and compliance
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities, with a focus on innovation and continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
We are excited to hear from you.
At Attain, we are passionate about finding people to continuously help us grow our organization. We encourage you to apply, even if your experience doesn’t match every detail on the job description. If we don’t see something that immediately fits, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities.