Hospitality Operations Specialist
At Frontdesk, we curate more than just travel destinations; we craft experiences that empower people to live their best lives. We’re on a mission to unveil a dynamic lifestyle, anytime, anywhere.
Founded in 2017, Frontdesk has pioneered a new way of apartment living, in over 25 U.S markets and 1,000+ units across 150+ buildings, we provide Dynamic Living for multifamily owners, renters and travelers.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin is our home base with our HQ located right on the river in the heart of downtown. No matter where our employees are located, together we have built a company where results are key and our core values are at the heart of everything we do.
🥇 In it to win it
👨👩👧👧 Customer first
💛 Do the right thing
The Operations Specialist plays a crucial role in ensuring the smooth and efficient functioning of a market. As an integral part of our team, you will be responsible for assisting and optimizing various operational processes to enhance productivity and drive guest satisfaction.
What will you do at Frontdesk?
- Quality Control: Inspect + improves units to ensure they reflect the Frontdesk promise of unparalleled service. Complete minor maintenance tasks
- Be Available : For both guests + team members within a moment’s notice
- Be Flexible: Understands how to prioritize multiple tasks and demands without it affecting the operation
What are we looking for?
- 6+ months of Hotel or Multifamily Operations
- Excellent Verbal + Written Communication Skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to adapt and flex to shifting priorities
- Embraces technology for team management and collaboration and motivated to adopt new and emerging technologies
- Thrives in a fast paced, ever-changing, always challenging startup environment
- Basic spreadsheet knowledge required i.e., Google suite
- Ability to lift/carry items up to 40lbs, and stand/walk for extended periods of time
- Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work nights and weekends as business requires
- Must have a phone + be available to utilize during work hours
- This role requires a reliable vehicle to use for work, a valid driver's license, and a clean driving record with proof of insurance
What do we offer?:
- Salary range $43,000- 46,000
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance and Flexible Spending Account option
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off
- Community involvement
📝If your experience doesn’t fully-align with the qualifications and what we’re looking for, we still encourage you to apply. You may just be the perfect fit for this role or other positions.
Frontdesk is an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone belongs and all background are encouraged to apply. We are committed to maintaining a work environment that does not tolerate discrimination or harassment. Frontdesk will not discriminate against any protected status under federal, state, or local law.