Real Estate Analyst
⭐ At Frontdesk, we curate more than just travel destinations; we craft experiences that empower people to live their best lives. We’re on a mission to unveil a dynamic lifestyle, anytime, anywhere.
🚀Founded in 2017, Frontdesk has pioneered a new way of apartment living, in over 25 U.S markets and 1,000+ units across 150+ buildings, we provide Dynamic Living for multifamily owners, renters and travelers.
📍Milwaukee, Wisconsin is our home base with our HQ located right on the river in the heart of downtown. No matter where our employees are located, together we have built a company where results are key and our core values are at the heart of everything we do.
🥇 In it to win it
👨👩👧👧 Customer first
💛 Do the right thing
What is the role?
Our team is welcoming visionaries, real estate enthusiasts, and prospective team members who have the same passion to serve our guests and partners exceptionally. Frontdesk Inc, has an immediate opening for an experienced and passionate full time Real Estate Analyst to lead underwriting, financial analysis, and data for multifamily and hospitality real estate opportunities. We’re looking for a highly analytical and motivated team member who’s a self-starter, builder, and problem solver with experience evaluating, underwriting, and researching commercial real estate assets. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, has a genuine excitement for analyzing complex real estate structures, and is extremely proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel) and Google Sheets. This is the perfect role if you thrive in a high-paced and exciting environment working with passionate and empathetic professionals who exude team culture.
The Real Estate Analyst position will report directly to the SVP of Real Estate and work cross functionally with other departments including Revenue, Finance, Technology, People, and Operations.
What will you do at Frontdesk?:
- Build and present complex real estate financial models, trackers, and reporting sheets in Excel, Google Sheets, and other financial software
- Underwrite potential multifamily and hospitality real estate opportunities in a variety of ways including: management, revenue share, acquisition, disposition, and as GP/Co-GP or sponsor
- Prepare financial projections and work with the Revenue Team to develop revenue forecasts for real estate opportunities, investors, and partners
- Develop and refine real estate strategy to unlock additional growth opportunities in key, target markets
- Track deal flow and overall pipeline and develop insights using business intelligence tools and provide recommendations based on data sets
- Prepare proposals and memorandums for the leadership team and investment committee and for potential investors and partners
- Tour properties and prospective projects, if needed, and meet with potential partners, investors, and stakeholders
What are we looking for?:
- 2+ years of experience as an analyst or associate focused on underwriting multifamily and/or hospitality real estate
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business, Real Estate or other related field preferred
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, and Google Suite to develop, prepare, and present financial analysis, reports, and presentations
- Prior experience working for investment/development firms, REITs, and/or private equity and real estate companies
- Ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment that requires detailed analysis
- Strong appetite to learn new tasks and take on additional responsibilities; seeks professional development and growth opportunities
What do we offer?:
- $70,000 Salary, Full-Time
- Full Remote
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance with additional Flexible Spending Account option
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedules
- Community involvement
- + much more!
📝If your experience doesn’t fully-align with the qualifications and what we’re looking for, we still encourage you to apply. You may just be the perfect fit for this role or other positions.
Frontdesk is an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone belongs and all background are encouraged to apply. We are committed to maintaining a work environment that does not tolerate discrimination or harassment. Frontdesk will not discriminate against any protected status under federal, state, or local law.