At Frontdesk, we curate more than just travel destinations; we craft experiences that empower people to live their best lives. We’re on a mission to unveil a dynamic lifestyle, anytime, anywhere.
Founded in 2017, Frontdesk has pioneered a new way of apartment living, in over 25 U.S markets and 1,000+ units across 150+ buildings, we provide Dynamic Living for multifamily owners, renters and travelers.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin is our home base with our HQ located right on the river in the heart of downtown. No matter where our employees are located, together we have built a company where results are key and our core values are at the heart of everything we do.
🥇 In it to win it
👨👩👧👧 Customer first
💛 Do the right thing
Frontdesk, Inc. has an immediate opening for a part-time (estimated 25-30 hours per week) Laundry Attendant. The role of Laundry Attendant is an extremely important part of the local team as it is responsible for cleaning the linens that our guests use each stay and keeping us stocked for future turnovers.
- Sorting linens, towels, clothing and other laundry items by color, size and material
- Washing items with commercial laundry equipment following proper sanitization protocols
- Cleaning and maintaining laundry room area and equipment
- Unloading laundry from commercial dryers
- Assisting in stocking laundry supplies such as detergent, bleach, laundry bags and fabric softener
- Assisting with creating invoices for laundry orders
The above list of duties may vary and is not intended to be a full description of the job functions or duties.
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation and usage of personal vehicles to commute to warehouse
- Must have a smartphone and willingness to download company-used applications
- Availability most days of the week especially on Sunday and Monday.
- Must be able to pass background screening
Why work for Frontdesk:
- Rate: $16/hour
- Discount off stays anywhere we operate
- Ability to throw on headphones and work independently
- Positive and open atmosphere
- Inclusive and diverse environment
- Work for a growing company can lead to future opportunities
- Safe and comfortable working conditions
- Supportive environment
Frontdesk is an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone belongs and all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. We are committed to maintaining a work environment that does not tolerate discrimination or harassment. Frontdesk will not discriminate against any protected status under federal, state, or local law.