Regional Director of Operations
⭐ At Frontdesk, we curate more than just travel destinations; we craft experiences that empower people to live their best lives. We’re on a mission to unveil a dynamic lifestyle, anytime, anywhere.
🚀Founded in 2017, Frontdesk has pioneered a new way of apartment living, in over 25 U.S markets and 1,000+ units across 150+ buildings, we provide Dynamic Living for multifamily owners, renters and travelers.
📍Milwaukee, Wisconsin is our home base with our HQ located right on the river in the heart of downtown. No matter where our employees are located, together we have built a company where results are key and our core values are at the heart of everything we do.
🥇 In it to win it
👨👩👧👧 Customer first
💛 Do the right thing
What is the role?
The role of the Regional Director of Operations is both strategic and pivotal. Entrusted with 6 - 10 markets, you will have the autonomy to steer operations, ensuring financial optimization, unparalleled customer experiences, and adherence to the Frontdesk gold-standard. As a guardian of our brand in your region, you will have the unique opportunity to craft and implement business strategies that have a tangible and lasting impact.
What will you do at Frontdesk?
- Strategic Leadership: Drive operational excellence across your markets through overall rating quality, operational efficiency, customer satisfaction and financial performance, continuously raising the bar on profitability and customer experience.
- Team Mentorship: Champion the professional growth of Market Teams, ensuring they are equipped, inspired, and empowered.
- Performance Mastery: Rigorously set and track performance metrics and KPIs to inform decisions and proactively manage the financial performance expectations Deploy sophisticated business metrics to inform decisions, ensuring market leadership and compliance.
- Quality Stewardship: Regularly inspect properties to ensure they reflect the Frontdesk promise of unparalleled service.
- Financial Acumen: Achieve budgetary P&L goals and capitalize on opportunities to outperform expectations of regional financial performance.
- Innovative Growth: Identify and capitalize on business opportunities in your region, making strategic decisions that echo in the market.
- Brand Custodianship: Ensure each property, each experience, embodies the Frontdesk brand ethos and standards.
What are we looking for?:
- 7+ years of experience in operational leadership.
- 7+ years of experience in hospitality operations and/or multifamily property management.
- Demonstrated proficiency in financial acumen, analytical skills, and a proven track record of P&L accountability.
- Strong track record of coaching leaders, transforming teams, and developing people.
- Demonstrated success driving customer satisfaction results.
- Proficiency with Excel is a requirement and proficiency with SQL is a plus.
- Must be autonomous, self-starter with creative-problem solving abilities and an attitude that prioritizes team over individual success, including demonstrated resourcefulness and wearing many different hats.
- Be willing to travel ~20-40% of the time or however much is needed to accomplish the KPIs established
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit that is motivated by scale and exponentially growing a business.
- You’re a lover of people, processes, and organization but also have a practical side which is both nimble and agile.
- You have extraordinary prioritization skills - can adjust and execute when you notice things aren’t on track.
- You’re a creative problem solver who sees every challenge as an opportunity to accelerate progress.
- Passionate about travel, hospitality, and short-term rental industry.
- Applicants for this position must be located within the United States. We are unable to consider candidates who do not meet this geographic requirement.
What do we offer?:
- Competitive Salary
- Fully Remote
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance and Flexible Spending Account option
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedules
- Community involvement
📝If your experience doesn’t fully-align with the qualifications and what we’re looking for, we still encourage you to apply. You may just be the perfect fit for this role or other positions.
Frontdesk is an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone belongs and all background are encouraged to apply. We are committed to maintaining a work environment that does not tolerate discrimination or harassment. Frontdesk will not discriminate against any protected status under federal, state, or local law.