Guest Experience Specialist
Please note that we are only considering applicants located in Manila, Philippines or Tijuana, Mexico for this role. Applications from other locations will not be considered.
At Frontdesk, we curate more than just travel destinations; we craft experiences that empower people to live their best lives. We’re on a mission to unveil a dynamic lifestyle, anytime, anywhere.
Founded in 2017, Frontdesk has pioneered a new way of apartment living, in over 25 U.S markets and 1,000+ units across 150+ buildings, we provide Dynamic Living for multifamily owners, renters and travelers.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin is our home base with our HQ located right on the river in the heart of downtown. No matter where our employees are located, together we have built a company where results are key and our core values are at the heart of everything we do.
In it to win it
Do the right thing
The Guest Experience Specialist will be responsible for overseeing customer service for 800+ units at a time across all cities in which we operate. You will work 8-hour ‘virtual office’ shifts, primarily focused on answering phone calls from our guests and operating teams. While the majority of your time will be spent answering and making calls, you'll also spend time with guests via other communication channels like text, email, and booking platforms. Additionally, you will be expected to upsell our direct booking experience, complete any delegated tasks and at times may be required to utilize your creativity and organizational skills to help management improve upon current processes and procedures for this position. The right candidate must be able to find information with minimal guidance using the tools that we provide and have the ability to think through tough situations and make difficult decisions as needed. This position is required to work our unique rotating schedule with two days off a week.
We're looking for someone who has:
- At least 3 years experience in a customer service role (required)
- Hospitality or short -term rental experience
- Strong multi-tasking skills (required)
- Ability to work from a quiet location (Required)
- Previous remote job experience (strongly preferred)
- Experience with Slack and Google Drive (preferred)
- Willing to work 5 days a week including weekends and holidays
- Must have a strong phone presence and be able to take calls as they come in
- Must be extremely responsive via email and text
- Must be technologically inclined
- Must adhere to and consistently meet response times
- Must have access to a smartphone. as well as a computer with reliable internet connection
- Must have an upbeat, team-oriented personality
Frontdesk is an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone belongs and all background are encouraged to apply. We are committed to maintaining a work environment that does not tolerate discrimination or harassment. Frontdesk will not discriminate against any protected status under federal, state, or local law.