Lead Cleaner (Contract)
Frontdesk uses revolutionary technology and a value-driven culture to create unforgettable travel experiences in the best U.S. cities. After years of traveling and staying in poorly-managed hotels and apartments, our founders worked together to build a team focused on providing 5-star guest experiences and comfortable, personalized stays. Today, Frontdesk has grown to host hundreds of suites across the country.
We're building the best 5-star cleaning team and we are looking for reliable, hardworking, and trustworthy Housekeeping Supervisor to clean our 1 and 2 bedroom apartments on a daily basis. We provide all cleaning supplies. In addition to typical cleaning duties, we depend on our cleaners to be our eyes and ears in each guest suite -- carefully inspecting each suite for damages, maintenance issues, missing items, and reporting potential issues that could impact the guest experience to your manager to ensure that each suite is clean and ready for a 5-star stay.
All cleaning positions begin as part-time with the possibility of becoming full time based on performance and volume of cleans completed.
Job requirements (do not apply until you meet all requirements):
- Must be available from 9:30AM-4:30PM most days of the week, but must work weekends! Weekends are our busiest time and an absolute necessity to be available to work.
- Reliable. We are looking for someone who shows up on time/early to their scheduled shift and communicates well. Being late or not showing up for your cleans will be grounds for immediate termination.
- Must have a driver's license, reliable PERSONAL vehicle, and car insurance (you are expected to drive between storage and the apts, so there is no way around this).
- Must be willing to submit to a background check.
- Have a smartphone and can communicate effectively through our app.
- Great attention to detail & previous hotel or maid service cleaning experience preferred but not required.
Day in the Life of a Frontdesk Cleaner:
- You’ll get your schedule every night at 8PM. Cleaners are usually assigned 4-6 apartments/day.
- The next morning you’ll arrive at our storage facility at 9:30AM to collect all the clean linens and supplies you’ll need to clean and restock your suites.
- Guest checkout at 10AM so you’ll drive about 7 mins from storage to the first property to start your cleans. Sometimes all your cleans will be in the same building but sometimes you may have to drive another 15 mins or so to another building to clean the others.
- Guest check-in is at 4PM so you’ll finish your cleans by 4PM and then drive back to storage before you head home to drop off dirty linens and any supplies you didn’t use that day.
Why work for Frontdesk?
- Pay starts at $21/hr - paid out every two weeks
- Average work week includes 25-30 hours
- 3 days of Paid training
- Paid time off - yes, even as Part-Time!
- Additional pay on holidays!!
- 50% off stays anywhere we operate
- Ability to throw on headphones and work independently
- Positive and open atmosphere
- Inclusive and diverse environment
- Managers that care about you
- Work for a growing company can lead to future opportunities
- Safe and comfortable working conditions
- A steady paycheck and you don't have to supply anything
- Management and Guest appreciates you
- Supportive teammates
Frontdesk is an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone belongs and all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. We are committed to maintaining a work environment that does not tolerate discrimination or harassment. Frontdesk will not discriminate against any protected status under federal, state, or local law.