Senior ML Engineer
Software Engineering, Data Science
Attiki, Athens 104 45, Greece
Posted on Sunday, April 30, 2023
If you like to innovate at the forefront of technology and build software that solves important real-world problems, we'd love to hear from you! At Dyania Health we are transforming the way in which machines understand and process medical information. We are seeking senior ML/software engineers who are passionate about their craft to help us in that mission. As a senior ML engineer at Dyania, you'll assume a leading role in an agile team of ML and software engineering practitioners who collaborate closely with our product and clinical scientist teams. You'll have the opportunity to work with the latest NLP technologies and help to invent, implement, test, and release new technologies that push the state of the art in extracting sophisticated semantics from biomedical text sources, including anonymized EMRs (electronic medical records).
- 4+ years of industry experience in ML-flavored software engineering (not counting internships or school work)
- Bachelor's or graduate degree in Computer Science or a related field (e.g., Mathematics or Electrical Engineering)
- Experience in training, testing, deploying, and performing inference with ML models, preferably with transformer models and for NLP applications
- Proficiency in Python and in Java (and/or Kotlin/Scala) or C++
- Experience with designing and implementing microservices
- Professional experience with Git
- Experience with relational databases and/or NoSQL systems such as knowledge graphs
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with AWS
- Previous experience in computational linguistics
- Experience with Jira and agile methodologies for software development
- Design, implement, and deploy software components in a microservice architecture that perform biomedical information processing
- Mentor junior engineers
- Work closely with product, UX, and clinical teams, analyze customer requirements, and rapidly implement prototypes introducing new functionality
- Analyze performance results and convey your analyses to relevant stakeholders
- We try every day to maintain empathy for patients and our teammates.
- We value small egos, self-awareness, and humility in our teammates.
- We appreciate flexible and adaptive attitudes towards solving problems, as strategic priorities may shift.
- We love diversity of thought, perspective, working style, skill set, knowledge, and interests amongst our team.
- We value open dialogue and brainstorming across multidisciplinary teams.